I know, I know: I haven’t been very active on the blog this year. My brother even contacted me to complain I didn’t do a #ThriftyThursday post this month! :-O As busy as this year has been for us, out socializing and such, I decided to be more present with my guys and focus on Christmas related chores this month. But Thrifty Thursday will resume in January!
Before we say goodbye to 2015, I decided to discover which blog posts were viewed the most this year. The #1 post blew all the others away! It’s views were more than 6 times the other top 9 posts combined! Interestingly, none of the top 10 posts viewed in 2015 were actually written in 2015. So without further ado, here they are:
TOP 10 POSTS VIEWED ON YOU, ME & B IN 2015
10. My Copycat of Chicken Flautas from Costco (2014)
9. Awesome Transformer Birthday Party under $80 (2014)
8. DIY LEGO Birthday Cake (2011)
7. Tied: Best Way to Reheat Pizza in the Microwave (2014) & “Our Job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are are worthy.” Thomas Merton (2014)
5. President in a Bag – George Washington (2013)
4. DIY Sock Monkey Costume – Pictorial Instructions (2011)
3. DIY Star Wars Death Star Birthday Cake (2011)
2. How I Threw a LEGO Building Birthday Party for 8 Boys for Less Than $85 (2011)
1. Easy-Peasy Pork Tenderloin in a Pressure Cooker (2013)
I have no idea what next year will bring. However, I’m grateful for every single one of you who have stopped by to read something I wrote. Happy New Year and blessings to you all in 2016!